Please complete this simple form and our expert will be in touch very soon.All fields are mandatory
EFI Global routinely provides services to a variety of healthcare facilities throughout the U.S., including Veterans Administration hospitals, local and national healthcare networks and nursing homes/assisted living centers.
Our services range from forensic engineering investigations of buildings and their systems to environmental and engineering services in support of planned renovations and construction activities.
We support health and human services with a diverse team of Certified Industrial Hygienists, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) professionals, human health risk assessors, Certified Safety Professionals and mechanical and building systems engineers. Our experts consult directly with the facility infection control professionals to provide evaluations of IAQ and the building environment. We also work with the facility and building managers to address water intrusion, microbial growth, dust control and construction-phase events.
Our services to the healthcare industry include:
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Investigation and Management
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations
- Microbial, Mold, Bacteria Investigations and Testing
- Mold Laboratory Analysis Services
- Water Intrusion, Foundation Failures
- Roof Uplift Testing and Roofing Evaluations
- HVAC System Evaluations
- LEED Accredited Professionals and Green Building Services
- Sump Pump Failures and Sub-grade Water Intrusion
- Vapor Intrusion and Sub-surface Contamination
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation Design and Management
- Construction Defect and Failure Analysis
- Mechanical and Electrical Assessment
- Construction Management and Monitoring
- Roof Consulting and Testing
- Environmental Compliance and Environmental Site Assessment Services
- Property Condition Assessments
- Building Envelope Consulting