Please complete this simple form and our expert will be in touch very soon.All fields are mandatory
EFI Global provides services to government agencies throughout the U.S. including the federal, state, local governments as well as municipalities.
Our services focus on our core engineering, environmental, fire and life safety services to assist with cost-effective investigations, evaluations and solutions-based design and project management.
Our project management approach brings together a diverse team of experts to any project or property situation. These experts include structural engineers, roof consultants, mechanical and electrical engineers, architects, building envelope consultants and environmental professionals.
We can provide services to federal, state and local agencies including:
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Investigation and Management
- Water Intrusion, Foundation Failures
- Roof Uplift Testing and Roofing Evaluations
- Mold and Indoor Air Quality Concerns
- HVAC System Evaluations
- LEED Accredited Professionals and Green Building Services
- Sump Pump Failures and Sub-grade Water Intrusion
- Vapor Intrusion and Sub-surface Contamination
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation Design and Management
- Construction Defect and Failure Analysis
- Mechanical and Electrical Assessment
- Construction Management and Monitoring
- Roof Consulting and Testing
- Environmental Compliance and Environmental Site Assessment Services
- Property Condition Assessments
- Building Envelope Consulting