Please complete this simple form and our expert will be in touch very soon.All fields are mandatory
The vast network of school districts, private K-12 schools, universities and training facilities across the U.S. encompass millions of square feet of building space that require proper maintenance to remain functional.
We have a deep corporate commitment to the educational system and we believe that a quality education and learning environment is an important part of our commitment. Our client-oriented team of professionals combined with project experience and overall geographic coverage has established EFI Global as a leader in the education arena.
For many years, we have worked with school administrations, designers and construction professionals to provide environmental consulting and engineering services on thousands of educational facilities throughout the nation. As a result, we understand the care and discretion required to work in these specialized learning environments.
Our comprehensive environmental services to the education sector include:
- Due Diligence Services Including Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments Prior to Purchase of a New Property for Site Construction
- Asbestos Inspections and Management Plans in Accordance with the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)
- Mold & Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Investigations
- Storage Tank Management, Laboratory Testing as Well as Remediation & Abatement Oversight and Monitoring
Our multi-disciplined team of engineers, roof consultants and architects provide a wide array of consulting, investigative and testing services, including:
- Roof Damage Evaluation and Roof Uplift Testing for Multi-building Campuses
- Structural Assessment of Foundations, Building Envelope Evaluation, Energy Audits and Mechanical Equipment Studies
- Repair and Reconstruction Plans to Include Cost Estimating, Construction Phasing, Document Review and Contractor Selection
Our Catastrophe Response Team has also provided immediate response to a variety of educational facilities damaged as a result of hurricane, earthquake and other natural disasters. Our efforts have resulted in quick response, evaluation, recommendations and implementation to return these facilities to operational standards.