Please complete this simple form and our expert will be in touch very soon.All fields are mandatory
EFI Global routinely provides a wide variety of services to the owners, managers and buyers of commercial real estate.
With in-house expertise in all three disciplines of engineering, environmental and fire investigation, we are uniquely qualified to assist in all types of commercial real estate and property management evaluations.
Our diverse team of experts performs investigations to solve reported failures as well as investigate damage resulting from natural disasters. Our mechanical engineers provide forensic evaluation of building systems including HVAC, fire & life safety, MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) systems and the indoor air environment. Our structural engineers provide forensic evaluations of failures in building envelope, roofing systems and building foundations. In addition, our fire investigators conduct origin & cause investigations on commercial buildings of all sizes.
Our environmental professionals perform Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), mold and microbial investigations in commercial real estate to assist property managers and owners in the evaluation of occupant complaints, water intrusion events and catastrophe response. Our experts include locally licensed asbestos and hazardous materials investigators, certified mold and IAQ consultants.
Our engineering, fire investigation, and environmental disciplines overlap significantly in regards to commercial property consulting services, including:
- Mold and Indoor Air Quality Concerns
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Investigation and Management
- Water Intrusion, Foundation Failures
- Roof Uplift Testing and Roofing Evaluations
- HVAC System Evaluations
- LEED Accredited Professionals and Green Building Services
- Sump Pump Failures and Sub-grade Water Intrusion
- Vapor Intrusion and Subsurface Contamination
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation Design and Management
- Fire Origin & Cause Investigations
- Construction Defect and Failure Analysis
- Mechanical and Electrical Assessment
- Construction Management and Monitoring
- Roof Consulting and Testing
- Environmental Compliance and Environmental Site Assessment Services
- Property Condition Assessments
- Building Envelope Consulting