Ms. Bryson is an environmental, health, and safety consultant and scientist. Her areas of expertise include large complex loss projects, catastrophic response, asbestos, lead, radon, mold, combustion byproducts, moisture mapping, restoration protocol creation, Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments, waste characterizations, soil contamination delineations, and environmental/OSHA regulatory compliance. Ms. Bryson has completed projects for insurance adjusters, homeowners, business owners, contractors, developers, the City of Kansas City Missouri, the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Areas of Expertise:
- Large complex loss projects
- Asbestos, lead, & hazardous building materials
- Indoor air quality and microbial evaluations and consulting
- Phase I/II environmental site assessments
- OSHA regulatory compliance